The internet is making the transport of goods and cargo overseas much easier.
For example, at OneEntry.com you
can place one request for the transport of goods either by ship, train,
climate controlled trucks in sizes ranging from container loads,
truck and less than truck loads to boxes using online
excess baggage quote request form. After you have submitted your
request, you will then receive quotes from freight forwarders
and other cargo companies for you to compare.
Depending on your needs, many parcel and freight
delivery companies will have several options for the delivery
of your goods. They may deliver your packages from airport to
airport, airport to door, door to airport or door to door.
Need help with sending Packages or Parcels? Here are some helpful hints
for packaging your parcels:
- use boxes made of strong material that is resistant to tear.
- always comply with the recommended weight for the packaging.
If the weight limit is exceeded or the package is damaged before
freighting the increased chance of damage occurring to your goods
- the packaging should have enough flat uninterrupted surface
area to attach a consignment note or delivery label without affecting
the contents of the package.
- ensure that all old address labels and barcodes have been removed.
- any item with a surface that can be damaged by adhesive labels,
marked or easily damaged by normal handling should be well wrapped
Request your free parcel delivery or package delivery quote using the OneEntry online
quote request form